Our service through CDS aide aids individuals we serve in developing and maintaining skills related to community membership through engagement in community-based activities with people without disabilities. We achieve this by providing:
1) Activities aimed at facilitating and promoting integration and inclusion in the participant’s chosen community
2) Provide resources for travel and transportation
3) Provide resources for Self-advocacy
4) Encourage local community events
5) Provide individuals the opportunity in Volunteering within a non-profit organization whose mission the participant’s supports
6) Provide individuals the opportunity in performing a paid or unpaid internship.